Applicants are required to complete the online application procedure, providing documents and forms available through the REM website. The application procedure has the following steps:
- Students must complete the online application form.
- The following documents are required and must be attached to the application form:
- Proof of place of residence (accepted documents are indicated in the PRADO website)
- Copy of the ID/ passport (passport will be required for students outside Schengen)
- Certified copy of the transcript of records of all courses taken to achieve the BSc degree (in English)
- Certified copy of the highest degree obtained, stating credits, average grade and workload (in English)
- Copy of Language Certificates
- Full curriculum vitae in Europass format (template downloadable HERE)
- Letter of motivation to participate in the REM Programme
- Recommendation letters from academic staff members
- Special needs evidence
- Any supplementary information/work that may be consider relevant by the Applicant
The deadline for returning the application form and the required documentation will be announced on the REM website but will normally be before 15th of March every academic year. In the cases of late registration, applications will only be accepted in the event of evidenced technical failure of the online registration platform.
An advanced preliminary pre-registration deadline at the 1st of March may be offered to 3rd country students and European candidates to Erasmus Mundus funding in order to provide them with a conditional pre-acceptance letter that might help them in obtaining visas and grants to be enrolled in the Programme. A firm offer will only be made on completion of the general application procedure.
Registration after the deadlines may be possible but may lead to a delay in processing of the application. Late registration may be accepted under the exceptional circumstances of evidenced technical failure of the online registration platform.